Monday, July 30, 2012

Sesame Flyer's Mas Camp Visit and Adios...

Well yes! Trinidad Carnvial season is in full swing. The carnival bands Paparazzi, Tribe, and most recently Fantasy have recently launched. Meanwhile Bliss and Yuma are  scheduled to debut their 2012 carnival offerings this week (check out trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for pics and reviews). Although in a few short hours I will be in Barbados for Crop Over REVELING a small part of me deisres to be in Trinidad attending band launches. In an attempt to quench my costume thirst I headed down to Sesame Flyers Mas Camp to look at some of my favorite costumes for Labor Day 2012 up close and personal.



Guys...this is a nice option for you all. No funny looking collar, so you could wear this all day.

Frontline... also comes with a highwaist panty option.


Mid Line- This section is AS IS no subsitutions...and from what I heard only about 5 costumes left...

The Coldest Blue (designed by Caprice and Akin) ...omg! The headpiece on the Mid Line option (above) alone makes my heart flutter. I am not sure if I am bold enough to play mas in a jeweled  panty though. I am a slightly old school and would like a waistbelt (even though those are getting smaller and smaller) so I could pretend to be covered up!



BOLD

BOLDER

BOLDEST

Hypnotice (designed by Exotica Ladies)...another favorite. I love the unique color combination (gray, teal, and a dash of red) as well as the futuristic feel to this section. From the mesh sarong and bodysuit, to the wire bra there is no option in this section for the shy.






Concoction designed by Sibongile! I had to check this one out in person! What do you get when you add mesh, fishing line, feathers, gloves, and one extra low cut panty? I guess it depends on who you ask...
 I did notice some changes were made to one of the prototypes:


Notice the addition of shoulder pieces and a chain belt for the waist....

In addition there seemed to be an addition to this section for the guys...


Check out the rest of the pics on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/kinkychronicle ! Oh... and  click the LIKE button (please)!

What do you think of Sesame Flyers so far?

Next stop Barbados! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...