Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rihanna, Oprah, and Me!

What is life without setbacks? Without hiccups? Without unforeseen circumstances? @#$!, it's not life! I can be transparent and say I hit a rough patch. Well...more like a transitional period in my day to day life that has kept me from doing the things that I love, like blogging. Am I truly past or over that "rough" patch, I am not sure. Nonetheless, today I watched the latest Rihanna interview with Oprah and felt the need to share it with you all (although I am sure most of you have saw it). I have been a Rihanna fan for years  now, however watching the 45 minute video left me in awe. No matter how you feel about Rihanna's wild, bold, and audacious ways her poise and realness during this interview is admirable. I have trouble sharing matters of the heart  with friends, especially the type of matters that can be easily misunderstood (ie. Rihanna's current relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown) but Rihanna navigates this topic with equal amounts of grace and vulnerability. I am proud of my Bajan sistren.


Want to see the interview for yourself? Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...