Friday, January 21, 2011

Natural Hair Icon:Yaya DaCosta

The Pic in Essence Magazine's February Issue

Last night when I got home I practically ran to my mailbox to look for my copy of Grown Ups from Netflix. I absolutely LOVE Adam Sandler - and I also LOVE Netflix - so you can only imagine the level of pure excitement as I walked into my lobby.  Although Adam Sandler was not waiting for me in the mailbox, which left me disappointed and pleasantly surprised at the same time, but my new Essence magazine. As I was flipping through the pages I saw a picture of Yaya DaCosta (America's Next Top Model Cycle 3 and most recently in Disney's Tron Legacy) in all her natural glory. I realized that I had forgotten about her and just how radiantly beautiful she is. I admire her strength to remain a natural while pursuing her acting/modeling career and aspire to have natural loc's like hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...