Thursday, February 17, 2011

Natural Hair Icon: Corinne Bailey Rae


I guess the first thing I should say is I love Corinne Bailey Rae's hair as much as I love her music. She is an artist who is in heavy rotation on my I-Pod especially when I am in a neo-soul groove. In addition to this I have a lot of respect for her not only as an artist but as a woman. In 2008 her husband Jason Rae died unexpectedly from a drug overdose but despite this Corrine continued to sing, write, and perform all while grieving the loss of her husband. She is the picture of resiliency and a natural beauty. 






Like A Star--My Favorite Song by Bailey Rae! Enjoy ; )


2 comments:

  1. I totally adore Corinne Bailey Rae's hair. She looks awesome no matter the style she does.

    Much Love,
    MAReee xxx

    http://the-classic-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair... Definatley a great natural look
    www.shopperstherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...