Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Style of the Week: Cinna-bun Anyone?



This week’s style was inspired by a few YouTube video’s I watched last weekend. I was on a search for something quick and easy that required little skill to implement (then again isn’t that always my criteria).
I will just do my hair section-by-section in an effort to reduce the risk of not being able to recreate the style when I re-moisturize. Honestly, I’m not a big fan of the way this particular style looks on me. In fact, I would have loved for it to have been a bigger bun. Nevertheless, I have received many compliments on this style, so I’m rocking it for the rest of the week, and then it’s on to the next one!





I tried to make sure I captured the look from different angles!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...