Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vaca Hair

In a little more than a week I will be heading off to Barbados and then Grenada to have a little fun in the sun, ok not a little A LOT! As the time draws nearer I am wondering what I should do with my hair. My original plan was to wear my hair out in its usual state. As I have thought about this some more it dawned on me, I did not pay all this money to go on my vacation to do hair! I don't want to ever have to worry about getting my hair wet by a random rain storm or passer by (it IS carnival) or have to "set" my hair after coming in at 4am. The solution, extensions. I know, I know. It's been over a year since I gave all of that up but I am not sure what my other options are. Naturalistas I need some ideas and quickly!

Please :0)

Solange my inspiration.


Yes, I want them THIS long. Go Hard or Go Home!


I LOVE this look!



Sengalese Twists --the extension style I am leaning towards getting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...