Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sorry...I digressed

Hey folks! After a weekend of fun in the sun I am exhausted! I have pictures to share with you all of my natural hair meet up and of course I need to continue my  31 Day Reset Challenge (I know...at the rate I am going it is going to take about 61 days..but I WILL complete it). In the few moments of down time I had this weekend I finally watched The Misadventures of an Awkward Black Girl and now I totally understand what everyone has been raving about. Not convinced? Start with this episode and see for yourself:

This is my favorite one of the six I have watched so far because I can totally relate to J! I can't wait for number seven..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...