Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life Reset Challenge --Day Three


Identifying Your Values was the title of Rosetta Thurman's third assignment in her Life Reset Challenge. At first glance this seemed like an easy exercise for me, how difficult could it be for me to name my values? However, as I continued to read the directions I learned that I would have to choose my top ten values I realized that this would not be an easy feat. I doubt my current list is accurate but this is what I came up with so far ( in no particular order):
  • Being a role model/making a difference in the world
  • Success
  • Close relationships with family/friends
  • Living a fruitful life
  • Travel/adventure
  • Wisdom
  • Integrity/Speaking my truth
  • Love
  • Economic Security
  • Independence
Tomorrow I will complete day four's assignment which is to rate myself on each of my stated values and what I am doing currently to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...