Monday, February 7, 2011

Natural Hair Icon: Kim Love



If I had to select one person who inspired me the most in regards to the quest to  take care of my natural hair and even starting this bog I would have to chose Kim Love of kimmaytube. When I first started watching her YouTube video's this summer I was still rocking my hair extensions. I knew I needed to make a change but I was not sure how to go about it and then I found her. I soaked up all the information she had to offer, watched EVERY video she posted and quoted her randomly. I was obsessed.  Although she does not post new videos frequently I still check her channel every once in a while and yesterday as I was sitting underneath the dryer deepcoditioning my hair I came across this:

and this:


If she can do it, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...