Friday, February 18, 2011

A little late on this video....please forgive me!

It's late. I am up packing for a trip to Orlando tomorrow evening and it is a  few hours (honestly about two) before I need to return to work and of course I can not focus on the task at hand! YouTube (at this point it can be classified as an addiction) has been keeping me company/distracting me and I have come across a few videos that I have never watched. Case in point Esto es Africa by Shakira featuring Freshlyground. I loved this song but after watching the video I want to buy a plane ticket to Trinidad and the lyrics are speaking to me as well:


You're a good soldier
Choosing your battles
Pick yourself up
And dust yourself off
And back in the saddle

You're on the frontline
Everyone's watching
You know it's serious
We're getting closer
This isn't over

The pressure is on
You feel it
But you've got it all
Believe it

When you fall get up
Oh oh...
And if you fall get up
Oh oh...

Tsamina mina
Zangalewa
Cuz this is Africa

Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka Waka eh eh

Tsamina mina zangalewa
Anawa aa
This time for Africa


The next time you all hear from me I will be in Orlando,  Florida. Ciao Bellas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...