Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Loving Yes To Carrots!



Despite it all I  still miss my hydrated summer hair!
This is a small update but I thought I would share with you all my new favorite conditioner for deep conditioning, Yes to Carrots! I told you all earlier that I would give it a try along with some other conditioners. I am so glad that I did try this particular product. Note that I do add some doses of my own to my conditioners (ex. Shea butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Honey, Vitamin E, and Nettle and Horsetail extracts, etc.).
Melted Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Honey 

I've added in my Yes To Carrots Conditioner and a few other ingredients...

Loving It! 

 For the record, I also did this with my Hello Hydrations conditioner as well. Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are the days that I am scheduled to re-moisturize my hair a la Giovanni’s  Vitapro Fusion conditioner, Herbal Essences’ Long Term Relationship conditioner, and Castor Oil to seal my hair. However, when I took my twists down from my pin-up last night they still felt soft to the touch. Before Yes to Carrots I was considering a switch to re-moisturizing every day because my twists felt dry and dehydrated over the last few weeks. Needless to say I was thrilled last night when I discovered that my kinks were not parched.  I will be using  Yes to Carrots one more time next week after I apply “Henna”  to my hair. For those of you unfamiliar with Henna it a great deep conditioner and natural coloring for your hair. Curly Nikki has a lot of information in regards to it on her website.For more information click here and scroll down.  As for me, after this Henna treatment then it’s on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...