Monday, January 31, 2011

Love is in the air...

The magazine cover that pushed me over the edge...
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching I find myself inundated with signs of love: heart shaped boxes of chocolates, stuffed animals bearing messages, red and accenting pink everywhere. And although I am SOOO ready to move on to St. Patrick’s Day, I find myself succumbing to the love fest.  Since it seems to be consuming my world, I figured I’d drop a bit of it into yours from now until – that dreaded…I mean…delightful day – I will feature a Valentine’s Day related post. It will include this Naturalista’s recommendations on things such as interesting date ideas to great gift ideas.  Consider it my Valentine’s Day gift to you, so just sit back and enjoy the power of love!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...