Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tunes, tunes, tunes...

"I need new island music, give me tune titles! And I can't trust you with R&B we don't like the same thing. I like class, you like trash...lol". That's the bbm message I received from my cousin a day ago. Random, I know. Despite my cousins brazen request I immediately racked my brain to think of a great resource to give her. Private Ryan! I love this DJ. His mixes are always on point and he has time and time again shown his versatility. Case in point, one of his latest editions The Best of 2010 Mega Mix.
Source
This mix contains a collection of every genre, reggae, dancehall, R&B, pop, hip hop, and soca. Click here to download (follow the directions on the top of his webpage) and ENJOY! You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you give me something!
    Now Ive got to look up Palance.
    OK... I'm all updated.
    Good work Kinky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...