Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't call it a come back...

Years ago (too many to count...lol), I BEGGED my mother to buy me a Shearling jacket. Everyone I went to school with at the time had one and I refused to be left out! Finally my mother had mercy on me and  gave in. After a short  train ride to Delancy Street, I was the proud owner of a Shearling  and just in time for my birthday.  Fast forward to today, there I was searching the web aimlessly and I came across this image of Ciara looking stunning in a Helmut Lang Shearling Trimmed Jersey Jacket.
                                                                                  Source
I immediately fell back in love with the Shearling. Not convinced? Check these out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...