Friday, September 21, 2012

Up Next: Fro Fashion Week....

Happy Friday everyone!

Next week around this time my bags will be packed and ready to fly to Atlanta for the fall edition of 'Fro Fashion Week.  This weekend I will be in and out of malls looking for a few ensembles for the weekends festivities and of course searching the web for inspirations for my hair (if you all have any ideas please let me know...seriously)!

It's not too late to purchase tickets, so if you are interested in the complete schedule of events click HERE.  I am most looking forward to the Penthouse Party:


and the Fro Fashion Show:


I am also looking forward to" Protective Styling 101" and the  "How to: Haute Head Scarves" workshops because with winter quickly approaching I need as many styling options in my natural hair toolkit as possible. I hope to see some of you there! For those of you who can't make it I will share as much information as I can with you guys.

Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...