Wednesday, April 11, 2012

!?!? Skin Care Has Gone Natural Too....

The term "certified organic" has moved from grocery stores, to hair care products, and recently has become a staple in skin care aisles of pharmacies. Recently I went to Walmart t in desperate need of  a new facial cleanser to replace my African Black soap (temporarily) and came across these gems:



Check out the review here.



Check out the review here.


I ended up walking out with the Burt's Bees Acne Solutions Pore Scrub, Alba Acne Dote Oil Control Lotion and Deep Cleansing Astringent, as well as Nuetrogena Naturals Gentle Cleanser and Makeup Remover. Yes, I guess I went in! I have been using the products for a couple of days and although I didn't  see a dramatic difference in my skin, I can say the oil control lotion has helped contain my skins greasy (yes, greasy...lol)  nature. More importantly, it feels good just knowing that the products I am using on my face are free of harsh chemicals.  Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...