Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Carnival Tuesday....In Brooklyn!


This morning I woke up in a certain kind of mood...
 
 

 In my career I ask people to define their thoughts and feelings ALL of the time but this time around "using my words" isn't working.  I am excited! Trinidad carnival is literally around the corner, Private Ryan's Soca Brainwash mix has been released, and I am 50% packed and ready to go. I am also feeling a tad of jealousy (maybe not a tad) for the people who are already IN Trinidad--waking up in the sun, eating doubles, drinking during breakfast because "it's carnival", and of course feting (missing Machel Monday ALWAYS hurts).  And I am anxious! My Monday Wear is still under construction (hopefully I can pick it up today), my belly still pokes out like I swallowed a cantaloupe, and there is so much more I have to do between now and when I (FINALLY) depart on Friday!

In other news... I finished my Carnival Tuesday boots over the weekend. Deets to follow!!





#carnivalcrafting  #lifeofacarnivalista 

Just had to share folks!! For those of you who like me is anxiously awaiting their departure date, what do you have left on your carnival to do list? For those of you who are already there.... TAKE A WHINE FOR ME!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...