Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Solange look that I adore...

It's official, I am in love with Solange (you may have already figured that out). Ever since she started rocking her natural locs I have been paying more and more attention to her looks. Case in point, my waist length Senegalese Twists are mainly due to my admiration of her rocking a similar look. Her style is eclectic and I am a total fan. Recently I found a picture of her wearing  her "Janet Jackson Poetic Justic-esque" braids in a funky high bun. Needless to say I have been trying to replicate the 'do on my own head (I can achieve a high bun but it is anything BUT neat) with very little luck. 


The 'do


The look.
Although the bun is still on my to do list I did find a way to replicate her outfit on lulus.com
The front... 


The back... 
I love the back of this romper because it is such an  unexpected  contrast to the preppy look of the front, and the price of $40 isn't too bad either. Go to  lulus.com  to view some more pictures or purchase. It's already in my shopping cart. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...