Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Reset Day 9: Do One Thing

Today’s challenge was simple enough and made logical sense to me, as a result it was easy for me to complete. The challenge? Do one thing that will help you achieve one of your goals or one of the areas of your life you have decided to work on as a result of joining the Life Reset Challenge. I decided that I would work on developing better relationships with my family and friends today. I will admit this was also important to me because I have been out of the country for two weeks and missed simply having the opportunity to speak and communicate with the people that are close to me. I must also admit it felt good to have a decent talk with my father and connect with friends today. I also know and realize in the future (once I return to work) I will not have the luxury of time to have these conversations. To combat that I know I have to plan the time to speak with them as much as I plan the time to do other things in my life that I deem important. I look forward to day 10.

Until then.... ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...