Thursday, February 2, 2012

'Fro Fashion Week-- Here I Come

Where does the time go? It seemed like such a short time ago when on a whim I decided to fill out the application to become a Press Supporter for 'Fro Fashion Week. I honestly didn't think that much would become of it because my blog is small scale and I have put my name in the hat a time or two for different opportunities and have always came up empty handed. Now this evening I type these words to you surrounded by clothing, shoes, and my anxiousness regarding what is to come in the next few days. : 0

You know what they say...if at first you don't succeed try, try again!

For those of you who aren't in the Atlanta area 'Fro Fashion Week has a little surprise for you:


For 14.99 you can watch the fashion show yourself and catch all the latest trends in the world of kinky hair  and fashion. Interested? Click HERE for more info!

Well time to go dust twitter off and get this weekend started! I'll talk to you all in ATL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...