Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tunes to Know Before You Land!



I'm not  sure if I raved about themixfeed.com in the past (I may have mentioned it on here but not  RAVE). So here is a quick recap: themixfeed.com is a website dedicated solely to providing a variety of dj mixes to the music loving world. Although many genre's are represented on the site I have stuck with Soca mixes, specifically 2012 tunes (I have 14 days left before I leave for Trini *stifles scream*). Below is my latest love an Airport Mixtape by Dj Jel entitled Tunes to Know Before You Land. Why do I love it? It includes a wide cross section of soca music including groovy soca, power soca, and a couple of older tunes as well. Despite the airplane noises that play every now and then in this mix (he took the airport theme a little to far in my opinion) I think this is a must own for anyone new to Trinidad carnival.

Take a listen for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...