Friday, February 3, 2012

In the A!

Yes, I have arrived! Honestly I am flooded with all types of emotions! For example, throughout the day today I wondered why I was here and wasn't there enough natural hair events in NYC for me to attend? But, I have since realized that this was an opportunity to push myself further than I ever have before. Stretch way beyond my comfort zone and hopefully leave Atlanta with a whole lot more than I came here with. When Kim Coles walked through the lobby a few hours ago it sealed the deal for me. How often do you push yourself beyond your comfort zone?
Unrelated: Where are the pics? Still getting used to my tablet. I will have pics in the next post, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...