Monday, January 30, 2012

NYC Natural's--> Event Alert!

Hey people!

Life has been a little hectic for me lately. I haven't been able to do much outside of work and prepping for my trip to Atlanta this weekend for 'Fro Fashion Week and my trip to Trinidad for carnival two weeks after that. Talk about pressure! Just when I thouht I couldn;t add one more thing to my plate for thenext few weeks an invite I could not resist ended up in my email inbox!


Taren looks AMAZING in this photp!





Join NaturallyCurly.com and Curls Unleashed at the Carlton Hotel in New York City on THURSDAY February 9, 2012 from 7-10pmfor an evening of styling demonstrations, giveaways, samples, and TextureTyping. Hosted by Taren Guy (Taren916 of YouTube), you'll have a chance to check out the seven new Curls Unleashed products and speak with texture expert Dr. Hair.

Yes, you read correctly! A new product by the name of Curls Unleashed (produced by Organic Root Stimulator) is hitting the natural hair market and it looks like they are throwing a party! How can I say no to product samples, mingling with other naturalista's, and TextureTyping (not sure what that is exactly  but for FREE why not find out!). 
Another "Curl" product...


Interested? Click Here and register on Naturally Curly's website!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...