Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Carnivallive.tv-- 29 More Days

As of today I have 29 days left to go before I leave for Trini. Today was all about Carnival. My new Monday wear shorts arrived today  in the mail, and after a few adjustments I think they will be perfect. I am one step away from being confirmed in my jouvert band of choice as of this afternoon. Lastly, today I spent at least a hour looking at pictures, videos, and reading fete reviews in an attempt to finalize my fete list. In the process I came across the YouTube channel Carnivallive.tv. LOVE at first sight! They have a ton of videos from Barbados, Grenada, Trinidad, and Brooklyn's carnival. Check out there three part video series of Trinidad's Sunny Side Up Breakfast Party:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...