Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Belly Than Bam Bam-->Some Progress

I honestly never knew this would be THIS difficult, but losing the extra layer on my belly has been an uphill battle from day one. I figured that with a few crunches, cardio, and slight changes in my diet, I would look like the pic below in no time!




Ha! I was sooooo wrong! Although I have shed some of the extra weight on my midsection I still have a far way to go. My new regimen is as follows:
  • Water, water, water.
  • Working out DAILY. This can include cardio (jogging or bootcamp class) but always must consist of cat least 20 minutes of core /abdonimal focused excercise.
  • Minimal  Carbs during the day and no carbs after dark.
  • Fruits and Vegetables EVERY DAY!
  • MINIMAL sweets.

Before

    Today:


    Before:

    Today:


    I have about three weeks to go hard or go home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...