Sunday, January 8, 2012

39 Days To Go--Familiarize Yourself!


Source
Carnival season is in full swing in Trinidad. Soca music is playing everywhere and fete's are taking place every weekend.. Here in Brooklyn though, aside from a few radio stations playing some new tunes, life is pretty stagnant. In order to infuse the carnival vibes into my everyday I keep the soca tunes playing in my car, in my house, while I work out, when I am sitting in my office, whenever I can!  My favorite DJ, Private Ryan,  has made my day with this preview of the soca tunes for 2012 courtesy of themixfeed.com.  39 days until I leave for carnival .... pace!

Interested in the mix? Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...