Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spice Mas' Bikini Cruise -->34 ...I mean 33 days left to go!

Hey peeps! I can't believe it is almost less than 30 days before I leave for Trini.*dancing* Right now my crew and I are finalizing our fete schedule. Under normal circumstances this would be an easy task but there are so many fetes to chose from and so many opinions regarding which ones are the best options. To be honest, I almost feel compelled to attend ALL of them.  This past summer when I went to Grenada for Spice Mas there were only a handful of fetes to attend, therefore picking where you wanted to spend your time was simple. What was the best fete in Grenada? Hands down Summer Crew's Bikini Cruise. Warm weather, drinks flowing, soca playing, and cruising on the water is always a winning combination.
Grenada is so beuatiful....


Island Life...


Ummm...Let's call him Mr.Fete! He ENJOYED himself....

I miss days like this...




On top of the Rhum Runner...




In the Rhum Runner...


....


Iwer...


My boy Benji....LOVE HIM!!


Iwer and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...