Thursday, January 5, 2012

'Fro Fashion Week

It's official, my plane ticket is booked and my hotel room is reserved. Next month I will be in Atlanta fulfilling my duties as an official press supporter for 'Fro Fashion Week! *dancing in chair*  What exactly is 'Fro Fashion Week? Check out the flyer below!



Whether it is attending the Entrepreneurship and Small Business Training Course, dining with Afrobella and fellow bloggers at the Bloggers, Brands, and Brunch, dancing the night away at the Penthouse Party with Kim Coles, or mingling with the other natural beauties in the Social and Beauty rooms, I will be surrounded by and learning from fellow naturals.What an amazing opportunity. I hope to see some of you there. If not, no worries because  I will share everything I see, learn, and experience you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...