Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Time to Get Fit...

Confession...I have not worked out since I left NYC for Trinidad. I have not ran, I have not done a sit up, I wait patiently for the elevator at work (no matter how long it takes), and  I have officially broken ALL the rules I created to get myself toned! What's worse is that this is all despite the fact that in two months I will be a bridesmaid in a wedding, summer is a few months away, and I hope to hit up a few islands, carnivals, and beaches in a few months. Today I decided to stop thinking about changing my ways and actually take some action steps towards getting rid of my gut. My first move? Visiting one of my favorite YouTube fitness guru, Cassey Ho's, blog (http://blogilates.com/) for some inspiration. It must have been fate because her latest YouTube video addressed an issue I would be soon facing....


Great advice but I am not looking forward to it. Do you use YouTube for workout and healthy eating tips? If so, who is your favorite guru?

Why do I like Cassey Ho? Who knows, I just  love her personality. Before I found her videos I thought Pilate's was boring and not stimulating enough to keep me exercising. Cassey proved me wrong! Here are some of my favorite videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...