Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back Again...This Time For Real!

Hey Folks,

I know I have been gone for awhile AGAIN but this time I promise my return will be long lasting. I realize that my 31 day Life Reset Challenge has somehow slipped into month three, my pictures from my carnival hopping vacations in Barbados and Grenada are just sitting on my computer, and my hair...well words can't even explain whats going on (or not going on) with that. I will admit for the past few weeks I have been focused on one thing, FUN,  but now it is time to buckle down (it's September and work is back in FULL swing). TOMORROW my blog will resume some normalcy but for now the song/video that recaps my summer (I saw this video for the first time when I was in Cali and fell in love! Watching RiRi in her Cropover costume made me wish I could press rewind on my whole summer and relive it one more time.) :



Until tomorrow...ciao.

~Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...