Monday, September 26, 2011

Today Was My Lucky Day!!!

It has been a crazy day!! My job is in FULL swing, which means little time for my self during the work day and being too tired to do much outside of work at night. Despite this time crunch an unusual chain of events lead me to Curly Nikki's Blog today (this used to be an everyday ritual but time just doesn't allow) and I saw this:


Needless to say I snatched this up and rsvp'ed within moments of seeing this flyer (I didn't even check the date).  As I racked my mind to decide who else to tell about this event it CLOSED! Yes, filled to capacity. Although I am disappointed I was not able to invite anyone, I am super excited to meet Curly Nikki!!! Be on the lookout for the review...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...