Monday, September 19, 2011

"More Belly Than Bam Bam"

The costume is picked out,  the down payment paid, and my crew is all set. I know eventually I will find the perfect boots, Carnival Monday wear, and accessories but there is one thing I can not buy online. My carnival body. What's wrong with your body, you say?  I looked at some pictures from Cropover this summer and I am not impressed ( I won't say what I think I resemble ). So either, this year in preparation for Trini carnival, I work on the belly OR learn how to keep it sucked in for carnival Monday and Tuesday. -_-

I'm thinking about doing some socacize classes to start my preparation for carnival. Look at the video and tell me what you think:
Hmmm...If this works out maybe I can become an instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...