Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trimming my natural hair--Results!

I finally did it! Despite my fears, reservations, concerns, and general negative attitude towards sitting in a hair salon I put on my big girl pants and had my hair trimmed by a professional last week. I shared with you all in this post the results of my hair consultation and my disappointment in learning despite all my healthy hair practices I still did not possess a head of healthy hair. Well here are the results from my follow up appointment:

I know it is hard to tell with the cornrows but what you are looking at is a fresh start. :)

My hair was detangled, washed, conditioned, and treated.

In order to accurately trim my ends Janice, my hair dresser, blow dried my hair.


I was amazed by the amount of  hair on my head. For the first time in a while I  felt as if I made progress.


Precision braiding...

This hair gel was recommended to not only smooth my edges but encourage hair growth.


The ingredients: sounds like a  Jamba Juice order



Close up pic...











I'm loving my new "done" look and have received many compliments over the last few days. Janice, my hair dresser, truly made this experience an easy one. She was attentive, she offered product suggestions, she heard my concerns regarding my hair, and she managed to give me and edgy yet protective Interested in Janice's servies? Feel free to email me for the details. ; )




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...