Sunday, November 13, 2011

Reflecting....



It has been an interesting weekend filled with a few great moments but also moments of disappointment, failure, and a pinch of sadness. What happened? I will spare you ALL of the details BUT to name a few: a large section of paint is missing from my cars bumper, an event I was planning for the past two weeks went anything BUT as planned, and I have awaken every morning feeling exhausted. I however am determined to not get caught up in negative feelings. A few moments ago I was shown this quote.

                                          "FAIL, REFLECT, LEARN, REPEAT..."

Words to live by! Here's to a better tomorrow.

~Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...