Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rhinestones, Hot Glue, and a Dream!

Right now there is a little less than 110 days until Carnival and only a few short weeks to get all of my pre-carnival affairs in order. I take my carnival very seriously and as a result there are certain things that I just CAN NOT do. One of which is I refuse to wear the same ANYTHING carnival Monday and Tuesday. Some people wear the top of their costume or accessories from their costume on Monday, to each their own. I have some really great ideas in my mind in regards to what I would like to look that which include a customized binged out top. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. So I decided to create a mask for Halloween with some gems and rhinestones:

The tools: I wanted to be a masked angel!






The mask and some of the carnival crew!
 All in all my small project was simple but time consuming. I wonder how long it will take me to bling out a corset?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...