Thursday, May 10, 2012

Carnival is we time...

Summer in NYC means impromptu backyard limes, free shows in Central Park, riding the Cyclone in Coney Island, and CARNIVAL!  Although I have not played mas in Brooklyn since I was in my teens (the last band I played mas with in Brooklyn was Hawks International) I still love to look at the costumes, hang out at the mas camps, and most of all fete! So you know I was excited when I cam across these flyers for Karma, Sesame Flyers, Borokeetes, and Ramajay's band launches. Scroll down and pick a few to attend because....


Karma Carnival Band--LOST--Launching Sunday June 3rd
Sesame Flyers--Fire and Ice--Band Launch Sunday June 3rd

Borokeete USA--Caribbean Uniqueness--Launching Friday June 8th

Ramajay Mas--Wings--Band Launch Sunday June 10th



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...