Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baje International 2011--Flashing Lights


As soon as I walked in my door last night I ran to my computer to check all my favorite websites for images of Baje Internationals 2011 Crop Over presentation, Flashing Lights. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Baje's website was already up and running. After looking at all the costumes I went to bed dreaming about Crop Over. Fast forward to today: As I was writing this post I decided to check my favorite sites again (trinidadcarnivaldiary.com and islandmix.com) and I was horrified to find out that my first choice was rumored to be SOLD OUT! To say that I am disappointed would be an understatement. Yes, there are other sections but none of them compared to my top pick. I'll keep you all posted in regards to what section I finally get into. In the meantime here are the sections that make up Baje Internationals 2011 presentation, Flashing Lights!

Paparazzi
Bliss

Fire Fly

Electric


Chaos

Flashing Lights
Photo Source: http://www.baje-intl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...