Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blocking the UV Rays

June 21st is around the corner! You know what that means? Summer is officially here. Summer for me equals vacation, beaches, parties and coping with the unforgiving rays of the sun (-_-). Sure I can apply a ton of sun screen  to my skin but how do you protect your strands from the suns wrath? Protective styling? That keeps the ends of your hair nice and safe but what about the rest. This summer I am going to invest in a few good hats to protect  my hair on those days I decide to stroll on the beach. Last year I went all out with this number:
That's me under there! 


My hat became a popular attraction. 
I think I may tone it down a bit this summer.  No need for my own personal solar eclipse! How do you protect your hair during the summer months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...