Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hair Style Of The Week: Puff Remix

IT'S SUMMER!!! Maybe not officially but as I type this right now my tv says it's 85 degrees outside. Did I mention it's 11:00pm? If that's not an indication of the  summer season I am not sure what is. It looks like this summer is going to be a scorcher. What does that mean for me? More time enjoying the great outdoors and less time to spend styling my hair.

Puff with two flat twists in the front

I used my Garnier Fructis Water Based Shine Wax to create these flat twists...I love this stuff!
It's all about keeping it simple this summer. Although my Moptop Maven hair challenge has just about come to a close I would like to continue to  use protective styling as a way to keep my hair healthy. A simple and protective natural hair style sometimes seems like an oxymoron to me (I definitely did not achieve both elements in today's look) but as I find both  elements in a hairstyle I will definitely share them with you all!


In the spirit of sharing: This is unrelated but I HAD to share. I was in Target today (for no particular reason at all) and stumbled across this little gem, One Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Cream, for $2.50. I've only owned it for a few hours but I love it. It smells delish, tastes great, glides on smoothly, and is not waxy or sticky at all, what more can you ask for?


It's official my old ( you see the picture) mini jar of Vaseline has lost it's place in my make-up bag. I wish Target had more than just the One lip balms on sale. I think I have found a new product line to add to my arsenal. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...