Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi Blogger! It's me Nelly.

I figured I would re-introduce myself since I have been MIA on blogger for quite some time. What have I been up to? That's a hard question to answer. I have been working, taking my sewing classes, sightseeing (I have a friend staying with me from abroad), and anything else under the sun but this...

That's not me ...but you get the point.
The good news is I am back. My hair regiment is a minimal one at the moment that includes : protective styling (via a combo of twists and flat twists) a majority of the time, washing and deep conditioning (with my steamer) every two-three weeks, and moisturizing with a combination of Jane Carter products and Ayurvedic products (ie.Vatika Oil). My travel plans are coming together nicely (wish I could say the same for my travel body) and I am currently registered to play mas in Baje in the Paparazzi section:

In other news, my meet-up is coming up in two weeks and I am excited and a bit nervous at the same time. I can't wait to meet and speak to  the naturalistas who have signed up while sipping various flavors of sangria. Why the nervousness? I want everyone to not only have a great time and make new natural friends but  I want it to be an uplifting day  as well. If you have any ideas on how I can ensure this please feel free to share. Until tomorrow...ciao! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...