Thursday, June 30, 2011

Natural Hair Inspiration


Today I spent the day in Great Adventure Theme Park in New Jersey. I had a blast riding each and every roller coaster my eyes could see (I'm sure I will FEEL it all in the morning). I also decided to rock my first natural hair pride tee (thanks Rachel) despite feeling like the demographic at the theme park could not relate to the message on my shirt. Surprisingly (to me) while I was there I saw a handful of other natural beauties. Immediately I felt inspired and all of the feelings of frustration I was experiencing earlier with my hair melted away as I took mental notes of their hair styles. Although I wasn’t able to take pictures of them I have found a few pics of some other inspirational Natural Nubians. Enjoy!


Source
Source

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...