Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Huetiful wants to know how I feel....



Let the record state that I am a self-proclaimed product junkie in recovery. I love to try new products, read peoples product reviews, and scour Youtube for new hair trends. Needless to say I jumped on the Huetiful steamer bandwagon immediately after watching a few vloggers review the device. Once my steamer came in the mail I wasn’t totally impressed. I was expecting a miracle in a box I suppose and its performance was lackluster to me at the time. At the moment my hooded dryer is out of commission and I have no intention of replacing it. So I depend on my steamer and I must say I have warmed up to it. Today I received the email below from Heautiful complete with survey. I'm impressed. I like the fact that this company values its consumer’s opinions on its product line. Yes, some questions in the survey were geared towards helping the company expand its bottom line I'm sure, however there were questions focused strictly on views of Heutiful products. I hope other natural hair companies follow suit.


Dear Valued Huetiful Customer,

We would like to invite you to participate in a customer survey that will take less than 5 minutes to complete.

At Huetiful, our mission is to provide innovative beauty care solutions for the most frequent beauty care frustrations.But there is no way to get there without our customer’s input and feedback.

Our customers’ experience is important to us and is a vital part of what we do.We love to hear when you are achieving your hair and skin care goals with our products.Whether it’s maintaining healthy hydrated hair or reducing the amount of time it takes to style your hair, Huetiful is excited to be a part of your regimen!


We love to hear success stories from women who are satisfied with our products.We also appreciate the not so nice comments we receive from women who are unsatisfied with our products.Either way, your feedback allows us to improve our products and better serve you – now and in the future.
It’s important that we continue to develop and improve our product line to continue to evolve with your hair care needs.Your participation in this short survey is valued and much appreciated.We thank you in advance for taking the time to assist us in furthering our mission.

Click the link below to complete the research survey.At the end of the survey, you\'ll have an opportunity to sign up to receive free giveaways, home recipes and healthy hair tips from the Huetiful Team.


Thank you and Be Huetiful with Healthy Hydrated Hair! Ken Burkeen
President and Founder of Huetiful, LLC.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...