Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hair Style Of The Week: Hair Regimen Update

I know it has been a while since I have posted a Hair Style Of The Week pictorial but the truth is I haven't been doing much with my hair. As Spring has sprung in the NYC so has my schedule. I realize I am going to have to create a new hair regimen to adapt to my lack of time for weekly washing and deep conditioning and of course protective styling using twists. As of right now my hair schedule consists of bi-weekly washing and deep conditioning followed by a week of wearing pinned up twists and a week rocking a twist out style. Here is my current look:




Last week I wore my hair in pinned up twists for a protective style:






After wearing this style for a week I took the twists out and sectioned my hair in three sections: one for the pompadour, one for the puff, and a third section for a roll. The results:


Profile 

The Back

The Front 


Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...