Monday, May 16, 2011

Spice Mas...SummerCrew Bikini Cruise 2011--Ticket in hand!!

Well not actually IN my hand but after searching a few websites, sending a few emails, and using my Western Union account, I now officially have two tickets to the  SumerCrew Bikini Cruise on hold for me at the Mas Camp in Grenada. One fete secured ... many more to go. Why did I go through so much to secure this ticket? Well, this review on trinijunglejuice.com sealed the deal for me. Don't want to click the link? The first lines were  " "... BIKINI CRUISE was a BESSSSSSSSSSSSS Boat Ride! For my 1st time in Grenada, 1st Spice Mas, 1st Carnival Boat Ride, ohhhhh gawd, the Bikini Cruise impressed me in EVERY WAY!!!!"


How can I resist? ; 0 )


Photo Source: Trini Jungle Juice 
Photo Source: Trini Jungle Juice 
Saying that I can't wait would be an understatement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...