Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Walgreens Shea Moisture BOGO #overdidit

You all remember it...the Walgreens Buy One Get One sale on Shea Moisture Products that Naturalista's all over blogged, vlogged and tweeted about. When I first heard about it I was completely devastated because there are no Walgreens stores near my house (when I say near I mean next to the train station  -_-)  and I thought I was going to miss out. However on the Friday before the sale ended my coworker mentioned to me the  BOGO sale is also available on walgreens.com (why didn't I think of that). Needless to say I made a bee line towards my computer and began adding every Shea Moisture product my heart desired into my shopping cart. Unfortunately Walgreens website did not allow me to mix and match any of the products and as a result I had to not only succumb to the fact that I would own two of everything, but also cut down on the number of products. Here's what I ended up with:


Organic Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk-- I thought this would be a great product to add to my moisturizing arsenal.

Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner-- I wrote about the Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque in an earlier post and had no complaints so I decided to give the conditioner a chance.

Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie -- This product has been part of my styling arsenal on and off since this summer. As a result I decided to give it a whirl again!

Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque-- I will be in Barbados and Grenada this summer for two weeks and have been considering styling options for the trip since I purchased my tickets. I doubt I'll be washing my hair often during that time so I figured I would try this masque for scalp cleansing.

Organic Yucca & Aloe Anti-Breakage Masque--I 've never saw this product at Target and since I am constantly looking for a new deep conditioner I added this to my shopping cart. Notice one of these are missing, I was hi-jacked by my sister for it!


Hindsight is 20/20 and I realize that I do not need two of everything. I'm thinking it's time for a product giveaway.   ; o )  

Giveaway rules and reviews of these products to follow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...