Sunday, December 11, 2011

Confessions of a Soca Addict!

"Lorraine doh cry ah leavin..."


Trinidad is calling my name! Although I know the next few weeks will pass in a blur I simply can't wait. I think about carnival during the day and dream about it at night.  Until the moment I can step on a plane all I have is YouTube to satisfy my soca cravings. 




I loved this Machel tune from the time I first heard it, but now that I have watched this video  I LOVE it. I'm still not sure why they tried to kill off  my boy at the end BUT I guess I have to wait for the next video for the conclusion. : (
Tallpree! Just Jab was one of the best tunes to come out of Spice Mas this year. I can not wait to hear this tune in Port of Spain. #Bachanal


I have not loved a Shurwayne Winchester this much song since Dead or Alive (2005). Listen to the tune yourself and see!


Swappi! You already know....

The carnival season is picking up the pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...