Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wash and No's...

 CharyJay of 160days2lose2 is one of my favorite vloggers on the YT (yup...that's YouTube). I think she is quirky, I love her style, and her product reviews seem pretty sincere. I can actually  pinpoint the moment when she became a "friend in my head".  CharyJay made a video documenting her unsuccessful  search for her hair's curl pattern. As a natural who rarely sees a curl in her head without a twist out (or after a henna session) I could totally relate. She recently posted a video documenting her last attempt at a wash and go. Finally some one who understands my plight (and why my first and last jar of Kinky Curly remains FULL years after I purchased it)! Take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...