Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays...

Hey folks,


It's been a while! I guess I have been caught up in the holiday (and birthday) fervor, but I am back. I hope you all have had an enjoyable holiday season filled with good friends and loving family. I am so psyched about 2012, there are so many exciting events on the horizon. First up, Fro Fashion Week in ATL! Look out for updates in the next few days about the conference, hotel, etc.


My hair: Nothing new in this department! I have been rocking a roll and tuck for the last couple of days.


 I am also considering coloring a small section of my hair soon (when I say soon I mean like tomorrow = D). I will update with pics as soon as I do.  Thats all for now. Ciao!

P.S. About the #reflect11 challenge... I meant well. I honestly did, but I didn't finish. Did anyone try it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...