Thursday, July 5, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Hey folks...


I hope you all are staying cool! Me, I have probably lost about 5 pounds from sweating alone but I am not complaining, I love the SUMMER!


Just wanted to share some things with you all!



First, I have been selected to be a Lead Press Supporter for Fall 2012 'Fro Fashion Week in ATL  *geeked*. I was really impressed with the Spring 2012 installment and I can't wait to see what the Fall brings! Interested in attending? Head over to www.frofashionweek.com for more details.


I will be travelling to St. Lucia next week for CARNIVAL!! After looking at my pics from Spice Mas and Cropover last year I feel like pictures do not do the experience of carnival justice.

Spice Mas

Cropover.... sweet for days!


So I plan to incorporate some video into the mix as well. (Check out the one video I have on my YouTube page so far... HERE) Cropover will be soon after so be on the lookout for my posts/vids about that as well!

Lastly...  You all know I always keep you informed of when Machel is performing in the Tri-State area! Machel at the Intrepid kicked it off a few weekends ago, this weekend he will be performing  at the Jones Beach Nikon Theatre, and Atlantic city will have the pleasure of Machel and the HD family on July 21st. BUT do you all know Machel will be performing at the Prospect Park Bandshell in Brooklyn on Friday July 20th!!

Click HERE FOR MORE details ...
Well, yes! Machel is coming to Brooklyn for 3 dollars. Doors open at 6:30pm but I will be sitting outside  in my chair from 12pm! Look for me!



That's all for now people...

~Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...