Sunday, July 15, 2012

Men and Natural Hair....

Personally I think men fall under two-three categories when it comes to their feelings regarding natural hair. Hate it, love it, or tolerate it! #thatisall


Now, I have attended quite a few natural hair events and most times the guys in attendance (usually a photographer or someones  boyfriend) look bewildered and confused  to say the least...lol. I will never forget the guys random comments as they passed the line of natural women outside of the Karen's Body Beautiful and Curlbox meet and greet. So I wasn't to surprised when I saw this comment  (courtesy of Charlamagne The god, a NYC radio personality) on my Twitter timeline this past Thursday in reference to the Hair Rules Meet Up!  (If you have sensitive eyes.... don't read the comment)!

"Come to Taj Lounge 21st between 5th and 6th. It is a room full of women here for this Hair Rules event. Natural Hair and Pussy everywhere!"

Damn...tell me what you really think?!?!  The comment was tasteless but it left me wondering, with the new trend of making natural hair events more "guy friendly" will the camaraderie I usually feel at hair events disappear?  Will I have to be subjected to men admiring more than just my natural hair?  Guess we will have to see....

What do you guys think of the comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...